Our sister company, EWA Private Network, has an established reputation in the affiliate marketing industry by providing the highest levels of compliance to make sure that you only get qualified, legitimate leads into your offers. We utilize a full staff that focuses solely on identifying and purging trends in illegitimate traffic. It’s in our long-term business model to bring these techniques into BLAM Ads to insure that we can maintain relationships with our existing advertisers.
Unlike the competition, our webmasters and affiliates are not automatically approved and go through a detailed vetting process that denies more than approves to further insure quality and compliance of leads. BLAM Ads is not interested in working with everyone, we simply want the best out there also sharing our vision of a long term relationship.
BLAM pledges to make a difference in this industry, and it all starts with a strong compliance and quality leads to our merchants.
Due to the nature of content locking, we understand that we have to go above and beyond to protect our advertisers brands. Our Proprietary technology allows us to identify and immediately shut out our gateway from being displayed on the website. We comply fully with all disputes and utilize a reporting system easy for visitors to use that helps us prevent similar problems.
- Violence, excessive use of vulgar or obscene language.
- Excessive, duplicate or competing advertisements
- Content related to human suffering or death
- Weaponry, ammunition, fireworks or explosives
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Propaganda, potentially offensive or controversial content
- Defamatory, libelous, threatening or other material that advocates against any individual or group
- The sale of body parts or bodily fluids
- The sale of hazardous substances
- Political, religious or charitable organizations, issues or causes
- The sale of tobacco and tobacco-related products
- Hacking, surveillance, interception or de-scrambling equipment
- The sale (or facilitated sale) of prescription drugs
- The sale of counterfeit or stolen items
- The sale of government IDs or police items
- The sale of alcoholic beverages
- The sale of products from any of the following countries: The Balkans, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, The Sudan, Syria or Zimbabwe
Terms of Service
Affiliates must read and abide by our Terms of Service.
Page Updated 2011-10-04.
Some of Our Top Advertisers