This week has been exploding with new business and it’s been exciting to see all the volume fly in through our network. We’ve been working around the clock to improve our adserving algorithm and we expect it to be released within the next two weeks. In addition, our design team is about to implement the new UI throughout the entire affiliate center after the massive success and praise we got by doing a soft launch within our gateway creation process. If you guys have any suggestions or bugs you notice for our technology please feel free to contact me directly and we will get it integrated in. BLAM relies heavily on user-feedback, this is your software! Today I’m excited to have another huge release of features that have been able to get completed in the meantime while we tweak the math on our algorithm. Most of the features / bugs below are from our members so I would like to directly thank everyone for their assistance.
- Try Another Offer Bug - The issue is that if the user clicks an offer and decides to not complete it by clicking on “Try another survey”, the offer is removed from the list which now counts 1 offer less. Instead, we now replace the skipped offer with another campaign (if available) to keep the list to the desired length and increase EPC’s / lost conversions. (releasing later this week)
- Report a Bug Button - Even though all the features and bugs are getting fixed one by one with BLAM4, we realize there are still going to be bugs that we cannot find. We added a simple report a bug button to our affiliate backend so publishers can report any problems they have and get it resolved quickly.
- Affiliate Referral Commission Report- There was a bug in reporting affiliate referral commissions that has now been resolved. Now any publisher that you previously referred will show in there along with the profit you make off of them. BLAM Ads has the absolute highest referral program out there in the entire industry.
- Added Network Wide EPC Globally - Now affiliates can see the network EPC anywhere an offer is listed, including on the affiliate network side of things. Previously it was only available on the content gateway. This makes it easier for people that have custom technology, GPT’s or run our offers individually.
- New BLM.BZ Skins - Even though we’re in the process of creating more themes and customization, we decided to expedite a skin specifically made for people with download sites along with (4) extra ones. If you have any specific content locking themes you want from us built out shoot me an email now and I can make it happen!
- Automatic Translation & Detection of BLAMCart - We just implemented automatic text translation so international visitors don’t get confused. We’re currently in the process of getting it translated into 15 primary languages! This will help you better monetize your international visitors with ease. If you have any questions on how to use this or need help monetizing your eBooks / WSO’s contact your AM now.
- Ability to Edit Title and Description on Gateways - Previously we could only put your own text when the gateway comes up for one line. We now added the feature so you can edit the heading and then several lines of description under that. This was a user-requested feature that our competition has and allows even further customization of your gateways!
- Completely Fixing the Datafeed - I was surveying affiliates for features / bugs within BLAM4 and someone replied to me with “The datafeed is a bad joke that I can not find the humor in.” It made me laugh outloud, and I immediately contacted my developers to completely renovate and improve it. We added, edited, and fixed over thirty features (fully detailed in our support center) to make it easier for GPT / custom technology to our system.