It’s been quite awhile since we’ve released BLAM Revolution newsletter and to say the least – a lot has changed. We have continuously been working on and improving our algorithm by studying trends in traffic and with our latest release we are seeing the network EPC average of .22c (which is pretty amazing, because that’s blended in with a lot of poor quality traffic!) The phase 3 was released on Monday and is still calibrating data so we expect it to adapt and improve accordingly. In addition, we have been doing massive offer audits over the past couple weeks and we’ve cleaned out our entire inventory of broken offers. It’s crazy – sometimes things move so fast we neglect the little things, and sometimes those little things can cause the biggest annoyances.
We’re also in the process of finally going through and improving the “adcopies” that your visitors will see. Every single campaign in our system is getting a full overhaul that was completely and utterly needed. Because we’ve been loading up so many campaigns into the network, some of our top campaigns didn’t even have a good ad written for the consumer to click on – so now good offers can truly perform to the best of their ability. We are now about 90% done with all of the English speaking offers and completely current with the new deals that are set live. Completion should be done by the end of this month at the latest and this too should help further increase the conversion rates that you’re seeing on the content locking gateway.
Before going into the new features and changes with our custom technology, we would like to announce that BLAM Ads parent company Eagle Web Assets Inc.just announced a partnership with GlobalWide Media! This is huge news and the entire industry is buzzing because two super-companies are now working hand in hand to create something bigger than we ever have imagined. What does this mean for affiliates? More campaigns, more technology, faster payments, and higher payouts. What does this mean for BLAM Ads? It means that we can finally do what we always wanted to do, without the limitations. Anyways, enough with the corporate jargon you don’t care about, let’s get into the technology updates:
- BLAM Cart - Now fully vetted and completely stable, along with adding several new designs to improve the overall look and feel. We have also allowed more customization of the checkout page for people to help increase branding and improve conversions. We also allow an option that gets you dollar for dollar in conversions for access to your content. Additionally, the BLAM Cart now translates automatically into 15 of the worlds most popular languages based on geolocation of visitor. The feature list goes on and on.
Algorthim Improvements - We’re currently on phase three of the new algorithm and we’ve seen conversions jump up 40% since Monday to a network average record of .22c overall. The algorithm is self-teaching so it’s currently gathering data so we’re still waiting for additional data to come in to correctly propagate offers for an even higher EPC.
- AutoTraffic - We enabled an option en early beta that allows you to turn your site viral using our AutoTraffic feature. This is currently in early beta, but it essentially turns useless international visitors into cash cows by forcing them to share your site with others before gaining access. We’ve only opened this up to select publishers but we have, in some cases, seen their sites blow up with traffic.
- Integrated Top Offers - We now have an easy to use top list that displays the top ranking offers for the various technologies we offer within BLAM ads. This is still in early beta and being evolved to include more categories and even more information. You can now easily add, remove and access top offers by category and country.
- CSS Trigger Open / Close - We added a simple way for publishers to trigger the content locking gateway by using BLAM Ads technology paired with simple CSS coding. Now users can add a simple #code to their site and it’ll pop up on any element selected.
- BLM.BZ Editable Title Text - We’re slowly adding more customization features into our BLM.BZ content blocking link shortening technology due to popular demand. Now users can edit the title text to make it more custom. We’ve also implemented several new skins with more on the way for users to pick from based on the types of traffic incoming.