It’s 1:24am and I was planning to go to bed earlier tonight but when I got into my bedroom I had one thing on my mind: money. BLAM Ads has been exploding with volume after we started approving our first rounds of new publishers in months. We are finally near completion of BLAM4 technology – we’ve surveyed hundreds of publishers for their insight and gotten dozens of amazing suggestions. Within the next month it will be completed, debugged and shortly thereafter we will be releasing hotfixes and tweaks to our technology. Today instead of going over some new methods on how to promote content locking campaigns, we’re going to go over the vast array of new features added within the last couple days. The core system has been fully completed so adding onto it and fixing bugs will be easier than ever before.
- BLAMCart Soft Release, for WSO & eBook Publishers. We just did a soft release of our exclusive BLAMCART technology! We will be releasing tutorials on how to use this, but we’ve had publishers use it as an alternative payment method for WSO’s and eBooks! (discuss with others)
- Gateway UNlocking. Content locking publishers now have the ability to enable exit buttons on their gateway so they don’t scare visitors away! Contact your account manager for more information. (discuss with others)
- BLM.bz Conversion Breakouts. Later this week publishers will be able to **finally** break out by BLM.bz gateway to see individual conversions accordingly! We apologize about not including this earlier and appreciate the feedback! (discuss with others)
- By Country Report Breakout. Yet another “common sense” feature we forgot to include will be added later this week. Publishers will now be able to easily check EPC’s, conversions and other vital information broken down by country. (to be released later this week. (discuss with others)
- Integrated Template System. This week we will be releasing our integrated content locking template system with categories and over 1500 templates for you to choose from! BLAM has several full time designers that will be working to fulfill any requests for our members, free of charge! (discuss with others)
- Questions, Answered. We have an auto-checked box added to gateway creation that offers a simple question mark for your visitors to press to learn how the content gateway uses in simple steps. (discuss with others)
- Add Exit Pop to Page. This feature was requested over and over by publishers when I surveyed them and we will now be adding a feature for publishers to enable an exit pop to further lock visitors into the site. This feature will be released later this week! (discuss with others)
- EPC Column on All Offer Listings. This “common sense” feature was accidentally left out – this week every single time an offer search is displayed, an EPC column will be on the right side of it for publishers to easily sort by the top offers! (discuss with others)
That is a lot of new features in one week, I don’t think any network or technology out there is that willing to adapt and implement changes into their company – are they? We make this look so easy – our competition updates their blog once every couple months regarding a lowered threshold or new useless feature. BLAM steps ahead and is building into something far greater than we ever expected. We have taken huge market share since opening and our mission has just begun, the only reason our competition is still in business is because we have such a long list of pending publishers we’ve let bubble.